of Ridgeland, SC
11323 N. Jacob Smart Boulevard
P.O. Box 1719
Ridgeland, SC 29936
After Hours Phone:
The Ridgeland Police Department is currently hiring for the position of Patrol Officer. All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be a high school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Possess a valid South Carolina driver's license or be eligible to obtain one.
- Have no felony convictions.
- Have no convictions of domestic violence.
- Be of good moral character (as determined by a background investigation)
Based on the information you provide on the application we will interview the most qualified applicants. If you meet the requirements and are selected for an interview you will be required to furnish the following documents:
- Birth Certificate.
- High school diploma or GED certificate (college transcript if claiming).
- DD-214 if applicable (record of military discharge).
- Valid driver's license.
- Current credit report.
Ridgeland Police Department is an equal opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation or gender.
All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation,
benefits, work assignment, availability or facilities
and privileges of employment are administered on the same
basis of equality.